Minor in Computer Engineering

Minor in Computer Engineering


The minor is particularly designed for majors in electrical and computer engineering, biology, chemistry, or health science fields. Minors are open to anyone in any college across the University.


Students should email the academic advisor associated with the COE minor to request having the minor added to their record.

Academic Advising

For support with academic questions, contact the academic advisor assigned to this program.