Minor in Electrical Engineering

Minor in Electrical Engineering


A minor in electrical engineering is particularly designed for majors in math, science, computer science, or other engineering departments who would like a coherent background in the theory and laboratory practice of electrical engineering.

How to Declare a COE Minor

  • If you are a COE student, please contact your assigned academic advisor to declare a COE Minor.
  • If you are a non-COE student, please submit the College of Engineering Declaration of Minor form.  An academic advisor will be in contact with you within 2 weeks of the form submission.

Academic Advising

For support with academic questions, contact the academic advisor assigned to this program.