ECE Undergraduate Projects
Doing an undergraduate project in the ECE Department
Projects may be done for course credit, for pay, or on a volunteer basis.
To be matched with a project:
- Express your interest in doing a project by filling out this form. Your information will be reviewed and interested faculty members may contact you.
- Review available projects here. If you would like to apply for a project, send email to the instructor.
Once you and a faculty member have agreed on a project:
To complete a project as a volunteer (no course credit) or for pay, make arrangements with the faculty member.
To complete a project for course credit, complete the following steps within 7 days of the start of classes:
- Fill out the Independent Project Plan in consultation with the project’s faculty advisor.
- Fill out the Individual Instruction Registration form listed under “Registrar Forms” in your myNortheastern account.
- Get the project advisor’s signature on the Undergraduate Directed Study Registration Form.
- Email the completed Undergraduate Directed Study Registration Form to your academic advisor.